- Closing Date for Judge Registration: 25 October 2017
- Internet Voting: 27 October – 3 November 2017
- Awards Ceremony: 9 November 2017
What does it mean to be a jury member?
- You will evaluate over 150 projects in 35 categories.
- This equals about 1 hour on evaluating, rating and commenting, all from the comfort of your home or office (online system). Please be aware that no travel is needed.
- The task of the Jury member is to function as a qualifier separating the unique, from the good.
To become a jury member you must meet one of the following conditions:
- Have more than five years of relevant business experience on the polish or European real estate market.
- Have more than five years of experience as an entrepreneur.
As a judge you will work based on a set of criteria specific to each category. The criteria will be sent to you together with categories and nominations list.
As an online jury, you will be part of a prestigious and global event and you will have a unique opportunity to benefit in a number of ways:
- Position yourself and your company as important players on the polish and European real estate market.
- Gain access to networking and exclusive events.
- Be part of an international board of experts.