Table of Contents:
- CIJ Awards Hungary 2019
- Eligibility for Nomination
- Hall of Fame
- Voting Procedures & Selection of Winners
- Nomination Procedures
- Rules for use of the CIJ Awards Hungary 2019 Trademarks
- Other Regulations
- Contact Details
The following are the CIJ Awards Hungary Rules and Regulations for the 2019 season.
CIJ Awards Hungary 2019
CIJ EUROPE and RPMG will be hosting the 13th Hungarian CIJ Awards Hungary 2019 evening on December 11th, 2019 at the Hilton Budapest City***** in Budapest. The CIJ Awards are the longest-running commercial property awards event in Hungary and have evolved continuously over the past 10 years to keep pace with changes in local, regional and international property markets.
Eligibility for Nomination
The CIJ Awards recognizes and celebrates projects, companies, teams as well as transactions that excelled in performance. CIJ Awards Hungary 2019 is intended to honor the nominations with history between November 2018 and October 2019. Nominations will be judged on the value they bring to the real estate they fill, including consideration of the size, quality, design, value, time, term, company and team.
Hall of Fame
The winning entries in each category will enjoy advancement to the Best of the Best CIJ HOF Awards on the 5th April 2020 at the Marriott Hotel Prague, Czech Republic, where only the winning elite is presented from 10 other countries from around Central & South East Europe.
The CIJ Europe and RPMG hereinafter referred to as CIJ Awards Administration Committee shall organize and administer the CIJ Awards Hungary 2019, pursuant to the rules established by the CIJ Awards Administration Committee. The provisions of all paragraphs below set forth the current rules of governance.
All decisions of the CIJ Awards Administration Committee concerning eligibility for the CIJ Awards and all other matters relating to their administration, including adoption of amendments to these Rules, shall be final, binding and conclusive for all purposes.
The CIJ Hungary Awards Jury Committee shall be a self-governing body comprised of 4 groups of Jury Members:
- Online Jury Voting Committee
- Every top and middle management real estate expert, having minimum 5 years’ experience, representing a company active on the European Real Estate Market, is welcome to join the Online Jury Voting Committee using the appropriate form (which is available on https://awards.cijeurope.com/HU/). The CIJ Awards Administration Committee will confirm participation within 3 days after receiving each jury application form.
- In case the confirmed Online Jury Voting Committee Member may not vote within the specified time period – he loses his voting possibility – he may not designate another person to vote.
- Online Jury Voting Committee is comprised of undefined group of Commercial and Residential Real Estate Experts.
- Possible company representation: Online Jury Voting Committee can enter 4 people from companies counting until 50 employees, 6 people from companies counting until 100 employees, 8 people from companies counting until 200 employees and maximum 10 people from companies counting over 200 employees.
- Online Jury Voting Committee will be invited for voting on 2 December 2019 – the period of internet voting: 2 December 2019 until 6 December 2019.
- Online Jury Voting Committee will receive the hyperlinked form to fill.
- Online Jury Voting Committee has 61% decision rate.
- Jury Committee
- The Jury Committee is invited by the CIJ Awards Administration Committee. The Jury Committee represents the top management from the European Real Estate Market – Funds, Investors, Developers and property owners.
- In case the invited person may not attend the Jury Committee Meeting – the Jury Committee Member may designate his representative – co-worker from his Company with the position of President / Board Member / Managing Director. In case such a replacement is impossible – there will be a possibility to vote online.
- The Jury Committee counts until 50 Members.
- Possible company representation: one managing person from one company.
- Jury Committee will meet in November 2019. Location – TBC by that date by the CIJ Awards Administration Committee.
- All votes of the Jury Committee shall be taken by secret ballot, with only those members of the Committee entitled to vote.
- The Jury Committee has 39% decision rate.
- Observers are allowed to attend Jury Committee Meeting but shall not have the right to speak or vote at such meeting.
Voting Procedures & Selection of Winners
- Online Jury Voting Committee and Jury Committee vote separately, independently and in different period of time.
- Every Jury Member choose the winning project or company in each category.
- Jury Member may not vote in the category in which his project or company is nominated – he abstains from voting in this category.
- Jury Members are familiar with the sector, companies and projects, they are allowed to vote on the basis of their professional knowledge and experience as well as on the basis of nomination forms.
- Jury Committee will meet and discuss nominations, but the votes will be top secret, given on the secret voting ballots.
- Votes from both Committees will be collected, compiled, counted and converted by an independent company.
- Votes and the results of voting will be top secret.
- Winners will be announced and awarded during the CIJ Gala Dinner on 11 December 2019 at the Hilton Budapest City***** in Budapest.
- Every company may nominate itself, its projects and teams or other companies, projects and teams.
- Nominations must be submitted between 16 September and 15 November 2019.
- Nominations must be submitted on nomination forms which are available on https://awards.cijeurope.com/hu/nomination/
- CIJ Awards Administration Committee will confirm acceptance of nomination within 2 working days of CIJ Awards Administration Committee receiving each form.
- Nominations and the information on each form will be presented on the CIJ Awards website https://awards.cijeurope.com/HU/.
- One company is entitled to make maximum of 8 nominations.
- 4000 EUR – table seating (10 people)
- 420 EUR – single seats (1 person)
Rules for use of the CIJ Awards Hungary 2019 Trademarks
- Each Winner will receive the CIJ Awards Statue, diploma and electronic trademarks – they may be used without limitation. The Winner is obliged to use the description ‘The Winner of CIJ Awards 2019’ (including the awards name together with the year) wherever it mentions winning the CIJ Awards.
- Each Partner, Sponsor, Nominee, Media Partner is allowed to use electronic trademarks – they may be used without limitation in regards to company’ involvement in CIJ Awards 2019 organizational process.
- We’re happy to have you promote the CIJ Awards 2019 presence and content, click on a logo, view if this fits your marketing and then download for each of our available images and logos. Please use the logo as-is, with the exception of enlarging or reducing its size.
- Click, View and Download – all trademarks and banners can be downloaded here: https://awards.cijeurope.com/hu/download/
- Companies can enter as many categories as they wish to.
- Projects submitted for the CIJ Awards must have all the mandatory government approvals. CIJ Awards Administration Committee has the right to ask for documentary proof for the information provided in the application form.
- There must be minimum of two confirmed nominations in each category to proceed with Online Jury Voting Committee and Jury Committee voting. If the CIJ Awards Administration Committee determines that there is only one eligible candidate in one of the categories listed above, the CIJ Awards Administration Committee has the right to award a special prize in that category.
- The decisions of the Jury is final.
- Personal information given on the forms will be placed in the company’s database of CIJ EUROPE and RPMG and will be used to organize trainings, courses, seminars, conferences and other marketing activities in accordance with the act on protection of personal data. There is a possibility to inspect and update the data contained.
- The meeting will be documented in the form of photographs and video. Organizers will publish the above-mentioned documentation on websites and in printed materials of CIJ EUROPE, RPMG and their trading partners.
Violations of these rules will be subject to removal from eligibility to vote and/or to any other penalties as may be imposed by the CIJ Awards Administration Committee in its sole discretion.
If in the sole opinion of CIJ Awards Administration Committee, any of the above provisions have been violated, the violation must be corrected within ten calendar days following written notice of the violation. Any violation not so corrected, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to CIJ Awards Administration Committee or its ventures, may result in the withdrawal of the right to use the CIJ Awards Statue and CIJ Awards trademark, including, without limitation, a permanent ban on the use of the trademarks in the event of a serious or continued violation.
CIJ Europe – CEE & SEE Europe’s leading Real Estate news provider digitally and in print.
RPMG – Publisher, event organizer news provider for the commercial real estate sector.
All notices, certifications and other communications required or permitted to be given to the CIJ Awards Administration Committee under these Rules shall be given in a manner consistent with these Rules to Robert McLean, firstname.lastname@example.org
CIJ Awards Administration Committee contact persons:
Robert Fletcher: +48 506 074 042, email@example.com