Table of Contents:
- CIJ Awards Czech Republic 2019
- Eligibility for Nomination
- Hall of Fame
- Voting Procedures & Selection of Winners
- Nomination Procedures
- Groups and Categories
- Rules for use of the CIJ Awards Czech Republic 2019 Trademarks
- Other Regulations
- Contact Details
The following are the CIJ Awards Czech Republic Rules and Regulations for the 2019 season.
CIJ Awards Czech Republic 2019
CIJ EUROPE will be hosting the 19th Czech Republic CIJ Awards 2019 evening on November 28th, 2019 at the Slovansky dum in Prague. The CIJ Awards are the longest-running commercial property awards event in the Czech Republic and have evolved continuously over the past two decades to keep pace with changes in local, regional and international property markets.
Eligibility for Nomination
The CIJ Awards recognizes and celebrates projects, transactions, companies, as well as teams that excelled over the past year. CIJ Awards Czech Republic 2019 is intended to honor nominations for projects, deals and achievements completed between November 2018 and October 2019. Nominations will be judged on a multidisciplinary basis.
Hall of Fame
The winning entries in each category will advance to the Best of the Best CIJ HOF Awards in April 2020 at the Marriott Hotel Prague, Czech Republic, where only the winning elite is presented from 9 other countries from around Central & South East Europe.
The CIJ EUROPE, hereinafter referred to as CIJ Awards Administration Committee, shall organize and administer the CIJ Awards Czech Republic 2019, pursuant to the rules established by the CIJ Awards Administration Committee. The provisions of all paragraphs below set forth the valid rules of governance.
All decisions of the CIJ Awards Administration Committee concerning eligibility for the CIJ Awards and all other matters relating to their administration, including adoption of amendments to these Rules, shall be final, binding and conclusive for all purposes.
The CIJ Czech Republic Awards shall will be adjudicated by an invited Jury Committee and an Online Jury Voting Committee:
- Online Jury Voting Committee
- Top and middle management real estate experts with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, representing a company active on the European Real Estate Market, are eligible to join the Online Jury Voting Committee using the appropriate form (available on https://awards.cijeurope.com/CZ/). The CIJ Awards Administration Committee will confirm participation within 2 days of receiving any jury application form.
- Failure of a confirmed Online Jury Voting Committee Member to vote within the specified time period will result in a loss of voting rights and the Member may not designate a replacement to vote in his place.
- Online Jury Voting Committee is comprised of an undefined group of Commercial and Residential Real Estate Experts.
- Possible company representation: Up to 4 employees of any company up to 50 employees may take part in the Online Jury Voting Committee. Up to 6 people from companies of between 50 and 100 employees may take part, while 8 are allowed from any company of between 100 and 200 employees. A maximum of 10 employees of a company with more than 200 employees can take part in the committee.
- Online Jury Voting Committee members will be invited to vote online in November 2019 – the period of internet voting: 11th November 2019 until 22 November 2019.
- Online Jury Voting Committee members will receive a hyperlink to the online voting form.
- The weighting of the online Jury Voting Committee is 61% of the final result.
- Jury Committee
- The Jury Committee members are invited by the CIJ Awards Administration Committee. The Jury Committee includes representatives of top management from the European Real Estate Market including professionals from Funds, Investors, Developers and property owners.
- Jury Committee members who are unable to attend the Jury Committee Meeting may designate a representative – co-worker from his Company with the position of President / Board Member / Managing Director. In case such a replacement is impossible – there will be a possibility to vote online.
- The Jury Committee counts until 50 Members.
- Possible company representation: one managing person from one company.
- Jury Committee will meet in November 2019. Location will be announced by the CIJ Awards Administration Committee.
- All votes of the Jury Committee shall be taken by secret ballot, with only those members of the Committee entitled to vote.
- The weighting of the Jury Committee is 39%.
- Observers are allowed to attend Jury Committee Meeting but shall not have the right to speak or vote at such meeting.
Voting Procedures & Selection of Winners
- The Online Jury Voting Committee and Jury Committee vote separately, independently and at different times.
- Every Jury Member must choose a winning project, product or company in each category.
- Jury Members may not vote in a category in which their project or company is nominated – they must abstain from voting in such categories.
- Being familiar with the sector, companies and projects, Jury Members are expected to vote both on the basis of their professional knowledge and experience as well as on the basis of nomination forms.
- Jury Committee will meet and discuss nominations, but votes will be kept strictly confidential with each member recording their vote privately on secret voting ballots.
- Votes from both Committees will be collected, compiled, counted and calculated by an independent company.
- Votes and the precise results of the voting will be kept strictly confidential and secret.
- The Winners will be announced and awarded during the CIJ Gala Dinner on 28 November 2019 at the Slovansky dum in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Every company may nominate itself, its projects and teams or other companies, projects and teams.
- Nominations must be submitted between 2nd September and 25th October 2019.
- Nominations must be submitted on nomination forms which are available on https://awards.cijeurope.com/CZ/.
- CIJ Awards Administration Committee will confirm acceptance of nominations within 2 working days of CIJ Awards Administration Committee receiving each form.
- Nominations and the information on each form will be presented on the CIJ Awards website https://awards.cijeurope.com/CZ/.
Groups and Categories
The CIJ Awards Administration Committee has created 6 groups and 32 categories:
Rules for use of the CIJ Awards Czech Republic 2019 Trademark
Each Winner will receive a CIJ Awards Statue, diploma and electronic trademarks – they may be used without limitation. Winners are obliged to use the description ‘Winner of CIJ Awards 2019′ (including the awards name together with the year) wherever they mention winning the CIJ Awards.
- Companies can enter as many categories as they wish to.
- Projects submitted for the CIJ Awards must have all the mandatory government approvals. CIJ Awards Administration Committee reserves the right to ask for supplementary documentation of information provided in the application form.
- A minimum of two confirmed nominations in each category are required to proceed with Online Jury Voting Committee and Jury Committee voting. If the CIJ Awards Administration Committee determines that there is only one eligible candidate in one of the categories listed above, the CIJ Awards Administration Committee has the right to award a special prize in that category.
- The decisions of the Jury are final.
- Personal information provided on the forms will be placed in the company’s database of CIJ Europe and may be used to organize trainings, courses, seminars, conferences and other marketing activities. Companies and individuals have the right to inspect and update this data.
- The meeting will be documented by the organizer using photographs and video. Those taking part in the gala evening accept that the organizer will publish the above-mentioned documentation on websites and in printed materials of CIJ Europe and its trading partners.
Violations of these rules may result in the cancellation of eligibility to vote and/or other penalties that are to be imposed by, and at the sole discretion of the CIJ Awards Administration Committee.
If in the considered view of the CIJ Awards Administration Committee, any of the above provisions have been violated, the violation must be corrected within ten calendar days following written notice of the violation. Any violation not so corrected, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to CIJ Awards Administration Committee or its ventures, may result in the withdrawal of the right to use the CIJ Awards Statue and CIJ Awards trademark, including, and not limited to a permanent ban on the use of the trademarks in the event of a serious or continued violation.
CIJ EUROPE – CEE & SEE Europe’s leading Real Estate news provider digitally and in print.
All notices, certifications and other communications required or permitted to be given to the CIJ Awards Administration Committee under these Rules shall be given in a manner consistent with these Rules to Robert McLean, email@example.com
CIJ Awards Administration Committee contacts:
Robert McLean +420 603 425 173, firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Fletcher: +48 506 074 042, email@example.com