WELCOME TO CIJ AWARDS POLAND
CIJ, CEE & SEE Europe’s Real Estate digital and print news provider, will be hosting the 15th Polish CIJ Awards evening in downtown Warsaw. The CIJ Awards are longest-running commercial property awards event in Poland and have evolved continuously over the past 15 years to keep pace with changes in local, regional and international property markets.
What keeps us going is goals.
Our goal is to support your business and networking activities. By winning a CIJ Award you become unique, and you share your success with other players in Poland, Europe and even the U.S. – everywhere CIJ is active today.
The winning entries in each project category will enjoy advancement to the Best of the Best CIJ Awards Europe in 2017 where only the winning elite is presented from 8 other countries from around Central & South East Europe.
We invite you to participate in this well-known event yet with its significantly broadened scope!
Success is about what you inspire others to do!
Since 2002, we’ve inspired you to celebrate your hard work and successes by competing for and winning Awards and by sharing your satisfaction with other market players and networking. We have created the perfect venue for you to meet your business partners, colleagues and friends.
RE Development, Developer & Transaction
- Best Residential Development & Developer of the Year
- Best Office Development & Developer of The Year
- Best Retail Development & Developer of the Year
- Best Warehouse Development & Developer of the Year
- Leading Green Building Development & Developer of the Year
- Investment Transaction of the Year
- NEW! Hospitality of the Year
- Best Office Lease of the Year
- Best Retail Lease of the Year
- Best Warehouse Lease of the Year
RE Teams & Leaders
- Local Power Broker Team of the Year
- Capital Markets Team of the Year
- Leadership of the Year
- NEW! Best Office Power Broker Team of the Year
- NEW! Best Retail Power Broker Team of the Year
- NEW! Best Warehouse Power Broker Team of the Year
- NEW! Tax & Financial Team of the Year
- NEW! Bank Team of the Year
- Environmental Social and Sustainability Award (ESSA)
- NEW! Investor-Friendly Region / City of the Year
- NEW! City Space of the Year
- NEW! 4RE-Refurbishment / Recommercialization / Rebranding /Relaunch of the Year
- NEW! FIT-OUT of the Year
- NEW! Construction Company of the Year
- NEW! Law Firm of the Year
- NEW! Architect Company of the Year
- NEW! Project Management Company of the Year
- NEW! Best Asset Management Company
- NEW! Best Property Management Company
- NEW! Best Facility Management Company
RE Creative Spirit
- NEW! Innovation of the Year
- NEW! New Concept of the Year
- NEW! Rising Star of the Year
- NEW! Campaign of the Year
Energy and Waste within RE
- NEW! Best Energy Supplier of the Year
- NEW! Best Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- NEW! Best Waste Management / Recycling Project / Company
CIJ Awards Poland Jury Committee 2016
Group Managing Director
Balmain Asset Management LLP
MRICS, Real Estate Fund Portfolio Director
OCTAVA Asset Management Sp. z o.o.
Asset Manager Poland
CPI Poland Sp. z o.o.
President of the Board
TK Polska Operations S.A.
President of the Board
Board Member, Director – Asset Management
INVESCO Real Estate Poland
Bożena Gierszewska – Mroziewicz
Country Head, International Asset Management Director,
President of the Board
REIT Poland Association
Office & Hotel Projects Department
ECHO Investment S.A.
Azora Europa Representative in CEE
Jeroen van der Toolen
Managing Director CEE
Sharow Capital Ltd
Head of CEE
Country Head Poland
Head of Asset and Property Management CEE
Adgar Investments & Developments
Real Estate Management
Member of the Board of Directors
BECOME A MEMBER OF ONLINE JURY VOTING COMMITTEE
What does it mean to be a jury member?
• You will evaluate over 150 projects in 35 categories.
• This equals about 1 hour on evaluating, rating and commenting, all from the comfort of your home or office (online system). Please be aware that no travel is needed.
• The task of the Jury member is to function as a qualifier separating the unique, from the good.
To become a jury member you must meet one of the following conditions:
•Have more than five years of relevant business experience on the polish or European real estate market.
•Have more than five years of experience as an entrepreneur.
As a judge you will work based on a set of criteria specific to each category. The criteria will be sent to you together with categories and nominations list.
As an online jury, you will be part of a prestigious and global event and you will have a unique opportunity to benefit in a number of ways:
• Position yourself and your company as important players on the polish and European real estate market.
• Gain access to networking and exclusive events.
• Be part of an international board of experts.
Internet Jury members
9th November 2016 | The Westin Warsaw | Poland
Gala Awards will be hosted by Robert Fletcher – the CEO of Roberts Publishing Media Group that publishes the (CIJ) – an English language magazine for the property & real estate industry. Through many activities Robert established a wide network in the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Romania, Russia, Greece, United Kingdom and the USA, with further country openings in the process.
Joint partnership with powermeetings.eu – well known polish event organizer – which will drive improved contacts and organizational work connected with the CIJ Awards and CIJ products.
This year’s CIJ Awards Poland will also play host to the new CIJ Radio channel and will broadcast interviews and chat from the event.
What keeps us going is goals. Our goal is to support your business and networking activities. By winning a CIJ Award you become unique, and you share your success with other players in Poland, Europe and even the U.S. – everywhere CIJ is active today. The winning entries in each category will enjoy advancement to the Best of the Best CIJ Awards Europe in 2017 where only the winning elite is presented from 8 other countries from around Central & South East Europe.
Our inspiration and improvement comes from you, from the business community! This year, we have updated the structure and program of both the process and event itself. Among other improvements, you will see:
• NEW QUALITY!
• NEW CATEGORIES!
• NEW JUDGING STRUCTURE!
• NEW FORMAT!
• NEW STATUE!
• SPEED DATING – great exercise to exchange business cards with all Gala attendees!
The Westin Warsaw
Al. Jana Pawła II 21, 00-854 Warszawa | Polska
Tel: +48 (22) 450 8000 | Fax: +48 (22) 450 8111
RULES & REGULATIONS
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
GALA DINNER PROGRAM
19:00 – 20:00 Welcome Drink & speed-dating exercise
20:00 – 21:30 Gala Dinner
21:30 – 22:30 Awards Ceremony
22:30 – till late: dessert & wine, networking & entertainment
15 Sept. – 25 Oct. 2016 Call for Nominations
26 Oct. – 4 Nov. 2016 Internet Voting
4 November 2016 Jury Meeting
9 November 2016 Awards Ceremony
Your electronical tickets will be sent to you by email by the middle of October. If you do not receive your tickets one week prior to the awards date please contact us directly as soon as possible.
The winners will be announced at the Awards on 9th November 2016 at The Westin Warsaw. If you are not there in person at the awards the names of the winners will be updated on the website shortly afterward and winner’s names will also be published in the following issue of CIJ magazine.
You may purchase an entire table (seats 10 people) or individual seats by clicking on the Register button.